1) Corporate Finance
As Indian businesses grow & expand their footprints, numerous opportunities exist to achieve their intrinsic value. The Corporate Finance vertical provides advice & assistance to such business entities and partners them
to achieve their goals by providing advisory for Fund Raising (Equity / Debt), M & A Advisory, Corporate Restructuring etc. coupled with assistance along the whole deal cycle including Partner Identification, Valuations, Due Diligence Reviews etc.
- -Mergers & Acquisitions
- -Joint Ventures / Foreign Collaborations / Franchise Agreements etc.
- -Fund Sourcing via Private Equity Placements
- -Debt Funds Sourced through domestic / international sources
- -Deal Structuring
- -Corporate / Internal Restructuring
- -Capital Structure Planning including convertible instruments, stock options, structured notes
- -Information Memorandums, Business Plans, Feasibility Plans, Project Reports etc
- -Due Diligence Reviews
- -Financial Valuations & Financial Projections (including FEMA / FDI Compliant Valuations)
- -Documentation & Compliance Advise
2) Regulatory (FEMA / FDI)
With an increase in cross-border transactions, both inbound & outbound, there is a heightened need to understand & ensure compliance with complex, evolving legislations covered under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) 1999. Our Regulatory (FEMA / FDI) vertical provides advisory & compliance assistance to corporate as well as individual clients – Residents, Non Residents & NRIs.
For Outbound Investments
- -Transaction Structuring & Advice for Outbound Investments
- -Advisory for Setting up a JV / Wholly Owned Subsidiary outside India
- -FEMA / FDI Compliant Valuations
- -Opinions on various matters under FEMA laws
- -Obtaining requisite approvals from authorities
- -Foreign Residency Services
- -Ongoing Compliance services
-For Inbound Investments
- -Transaction Structuring & Advice for Inbound Investments
- -Assistance in establishment of Indian business entity including Liaison/Branch/Project Offices of foreign companies operating in India
- -Preparation of necessary documentation and obtaining approvals from authorities
- -FEMA compliant valuation reports
- -Ongoing compliance services
3) Corporate Services:
-Incorporation of companies
-Consultancy on Company Law matters.
-Planning for Mergers, Acquisitions, De-mergers, and Corporate re-organizations.
– Filing of annual returns and various forms, documents.
– Clause 49 review for compliance with fiscal, corporate and tax laws.
– Secretarial Matters including share transfers.
– Maintenance of Statutory records.
– Consultancy on Public/Rights/Bonus Issue of shares.
– Change of Name, Objects, Registered Office, etc.
-Outsourcing of all Companies Related Filing As per New Companies Act 2013
4) Direct Tax & Regulatory
Direct Taxation: Domestic
- -Representations & Litigation Support including assessments & appeals
- -Direct Tax Planning & Advisory
- -Tax Due Diligence
- -Transaction Structuring
- -Domestic Transfer Pricing
- -Statutory Compliances including under Income Tax and Wealth Tax
Direct Taxation: International
- -Representations & Litigation Support
- -International Tax Planning & Advisory
- -DTAA advise on cross-border investment and transaction structuring
- -International Transfer Pricing
- -Expatriate Tax Advisory & Compliance services
Direct Taxation: Regular Compliances
-Consultancy on various intricate matters pertaining to http://www.cialisgeneriquefr24.com/tadalafil-nicaragua/ Income tax.
– Effective tax management, tax structuring and advisory services.
– Tax Planning for Corporates and others.
– Designing / restructuring salary structure to minimise tax burden.
– Obtaining Advance tax Rulings.
– Obtaining No Objection Certificates from Income tax department.
– Obtaining PAN for assessees, employees etc.
– Advance tax estimation and deposit.
– Assessing the liability towards deferred taxes.
– Providing regular updates on amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
– Filing Income Tax and Wealth Tax returns for all kinds of assessees.
– Filing Income tax returns for employees of corporate clients.
– Liaison with Income tax department for rectification, assessment, obtaining refunds etc.
– Expertise in complicated direct tax assessments.
– Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions of IT Act.
– Special expertise in search, seizure and prosecution litigation.
– Advice on future tax implications in respect of the potential acquisition.
– Opinions on the various Double Tax Avoidance Agreement related issues.